- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract presented to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Distance Contracts Regulation (OG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the products they purchase.
- Shipping costs, which are the cost of shipping the product, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay for the product he purchased or cancels it in his bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card with which the buyer paid has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer may return the contracted product within 3 days, at the expense of the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED ON TIME DUE TO UNPREDICTABLE REASONS:
- If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one, or postponement of delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, this fee will be paid in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10.The buyer will inspect the goods/services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, packaging torn, etc. Damaged and defective goods/services will not be received from the cargo company. The goods/services received will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must protect the goods/services carefully after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11.BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product purchased to him/her or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he/she may exercise his right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without assuming any legal or criminal liability and without giving any justification, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
- SELLER’S CONTACT INFORMATION FOR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL NOTIFICATION:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the Buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service begins with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
- Expenses arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not have been used within the framework of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be Exercised” provisions set out in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoice is issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
- Return form: The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with their box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18.The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER in debt to the BUYER within a period of 10 days at the latest after receiving the notice of withdrawal, and to receive the goods back within 20 days.
- If the value of the goods decreases or the return becomes impossible due to a reason caused by the BUYER’s fault, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s damages in proportion to the fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for any changes or deteriorations that occur due to the improper use of the goods or product within the right of withdrawal period.
- If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE EXERCISED:
- Underwear bottoms, swimsuits and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or clearly personal needs and cannot be sent back, goods that are in danger of rapid deterioration or that may expire, can be sent to the BUYER. Products that are not suitable for health and hygiene to be returned if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, other than those provided within the scope of the subscription agreement, electronically In accordance with the Regulation, it is not possible to return instant services or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if their packaging has been opened by the BUYER. In addition, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding services that started to be performed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires, in accordance with the Regulation.
22.Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridges, ribbons, etc.) must be returned in unopened, untested packages. They must be intact and unused.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that in case of default when making payment transactions by credit card, the card holder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and will be responsible to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may demand the expenses and attorney’s fees that may arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in case of default due to the BUYER’s debt, the BUYER agrees to pay the damages and losses suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24.You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our …………, ………, bank accounts (TL).
- You can benefit from online single payment or online installment opportunities with your credit cards through our website. For online payments, the amount will be debited from your credit card at the end of your order.